There are several ways to categorize ships:
- Firstly, attending to their propulsion system, can be divided in:
- Sailing: Are propelled by sails that harness the power of wind. These ships take up 1 fleet slot.
- Steamships: Are propelled by steam engines. This type of ship was introduced in 2017 and took 1 fleet slot. In 2018 (April 3rd) was redesigned and uses 2 fleet slot. Old steamships are listed in Steamships (Old System).
- Motorships: Are propelled by an internal combustion engine. These ships take up 3 fleet slots and were introduced on November 6th, 2018.
- Modern: These ships take up to 4 fleet slots and were introduced on March 17th, 2020.
- The second way is based on the utility of the ship:
- Another way to categorize is by dividing them into types based on their purchase stats:
- One star: Ships which are sold at 1 star and can be upgraded to 5 stars with regular materials. Can be bought with Materials or Gems.
- Five stars: Ships which are already at 5 stars when purchased. Some are bought for regular materials, others require Gems to purchase. They are the most powerful ships in the game, crew and capacity wise.
- Seven stars: Ships which are sold at 1 star and can be upgraded to 5 stars with regular materials or gems or even can choose between materials or gems. They also have 2 bonus stars (6th and 7th) which are available for gems only.
- One more way to categorize ships is by dividing them based on the way they can be adquired:
- Regular: These are permanent ships offered in Shop.
- Contract Ships: These ships are final reward in some contractors.
- Merchant: From level 15, the game offers a ship for 24 hours once the player reaches a multiple level of 5.
- Special: Some rare ships are not strictly event related nor contract related. As of now, all such ships are acquired through level-related time limited offers.
- Event: Ships introduced together with time limited events are only available in the shop until the event runs out. Once purchased, they can be used indefinitely by the players.
- Event Special: Special offers during an event.
All items (27)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.