Ho ho ho, captain!
We know it’s still November, but Christmas is less than a month away. And in our books, that means it’s time to start the Christmas Event!
- Santa Claus is here and he has a gift for you! Just finish his one contract and the token ship MV Rudolph will be yours. Rudolph is a special ship. She may not seem like much when you first receive her, but you can upgrade her by continuing the Christmas story.
- Complete the branch contracts of Mrs. Claus and/or contracts from the Elves and you can upgrade MV Rudolph according to your wishes. If you choose to complete the contracts of Mrs. Claus you will obtain the Silver Star, which is the crew token. If you choose instead to help the Elves, you will receive a Golden Star, the capacity token. You can choose 9 times which tokens you want to collect in the following 3 contracts. So choose well.
- Santa Claus will be there too, waiting for your help with his next 30 contracts. You won’t be able to collect the Stars (tokens) from him.
- During this Christmas Season, you can trade with these new commodities: Cookies, Eggnog, and Mistletoe. Some others will come into play later.
- The fleet of Christmas ships has arrived into the shop and they are ready to transport the Christmas presents.
- This Wednesday (Nov 27th) we are starting the special Vintage Offer! You can buy amazing ships from past events from this year. One such vessel will visit your port every two or three days. She will stay anchored there until you purchase her or sail away in a few days. Then a new one will arrive. The Vintage Offer will be active during the whole Christmas Event but the ships will change. So grab the ones you want in time before they leave your port.
- The first Christmas Cargo is available for purchase this Thursday. With the change in graphics, we are changing the name. So what was the event chest until now, will be event cargo from now on. Each cargo can contain three random items out of the following: ships, captains, materials, XP, and maybe even gems.
- The Christmas Event is available for all players from level 20 and will end on January 14th, 2020.
- The Birthday Gifts from the past event are now stored in your Warehouses and are available for trade in the Market.
- The Birthday ships are available for purchase in the shop for one more week. So check if you can buy any for the Gifts you have earned.
Note: Number followed by "x" indicates that it is a multiple of that number and its value depends on the level of the player.
| ||Drew Carrymore||10x||10||35|
Note: The material and reward amounts in these event contracts depend on player level.
|1||20||40||2h||-||HMS Rudolph ()|
|30||20||40||2h||Santa Claus I||20|
Mrs. Claus (I-IX)
|Material|| || Market|
| ||x4||1:35|| Eggnog|
Collect Eggnog at the Christmas Hut.
| ||x5||1:60|| Cookie|
Get Cookies from the Bakery.
| ||x1||1:8,000|| Snowflake|
Snowflakes are a reward for completing contracts from Santa Claus.
| ||x1||1:4,000|| Bell|
Finish contracts from Santa, Mrs. Claus, and from the Elves and you will obtain Bells.
| ||x15||1:55|| Mistletoe|
Mistletoe can drop from the snowmen floating in your port.
| ||x25||1:110|| Gingerbread Man|
You can collect Gingerbread Men from the Seaport Fanpage.
|HMS Adam and Eve||20||1||1||50||90||15||29||Shop|
|HMS Wild Swan||160||2||1||120||160||141||281||Shop|
|MV Awa Maru||150||3||1||110||150||196||392||Shop|
|MV Cape Pine||180||3||2||130||170||242||484||Shop|
|MV Christmas Seal||320||3||1||200||240||549||1,097||Shop|
What you are offered in the vintage offer is based per person per level.
All items (27)
- MV Athelqueen
- MV Awa Maru
- MV Boundary
- MV Calliman
- MV Cape Pine
- MV Christmas Seal
- MV Rudolph
- MV Seashell